Design Engraving Guidelines & Form
Please review the Guidelines below regarding Design Engraving. Then either submit a Design Layout or complete the Design Engraving Form for engraving of text, monogram and/or an image on awards or gifts. Email Image Files and Layouts as attachments.
- Design Engraving includes all of the features of Standard Engraving plus engraving of images such as logos, graphics or photos. Photos can be engraved on Black Marble only. Logos or graphics can be engraved on other items and Black Marble.
- There is a one-time artwork setup of $35 for engraving one image (logo or graphic) on a product. Additional images to be engraved incur an additional setup charge of $20 each additional image. Images must meet format requirements below.
- There is a one-time artwork setup of $10 for engraving of a photo on Black Marble. Additional photos may be engraved for $10 each. Black/White photos with high contrast have best results.
- Please note the maximum engraving area that is listed in the product information for the product(s) to be engraved. If multiple products are to be engraved with different information then please note this and submit the information separately.
- Please either complete the Design Engraving Form below or submit a Design Layout of what you would like engraved and how it should look.
- Design Layout Format - The Design Layout is a representation of how you would like the item engraved. This includes the orientation of the item to be engraved (portrait or landscape), information to be engraved, the location of the information, the font selected and any other information needed. The Design Layout may be submitted in the following formats.
- Please scale the layout to the engraved area available that is listed on the product page.
- Preferred Formats: CDR (CorelDraw), EPS (Adobe Illustrator) AI (Adobe Illustrator) or PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- Acceptable Format: PDF
- Specify the location of the information to be engraved.
- Attach Image files separately along with the Design Layout.
- Image File Formats
- For Logos & Graphics - True Black and White Line Art in a digital format is required. Grayscale is not acceptable.
- For Photos – Higher resolution (minimum 300 DPI) photos in JPG or EPS Format. (BMP, TIFF, PNG or web images are not acceptable). Photos with high contrast engrave with best results on Black Marble.
- Minimum Resolution of Image Files: 300 DPI
- Maximum Image File Size - 5 MB
- For Text or Monograms, choose the text or monogram font from the list available.
- Review your information, placement locations and spelling and make any necessary changes. Please submit your Layout or Form. Attach Image Files as attachments.
- You will receive an email proof of the information to be engraved for your approval. After we receive your approval, the product usually ships within 48 to 72 hours. The first proof is free. If the customer changes the layout, additional proofs are $10 each. Changing images after the artwork setup has been completed is $20 per image change plus an additional $10 for another proof.
- If you have any questions or would like guidance, please Contact Us. We’re happy to help.
DESIGN ENGRAVING FORM
Thank-you for submitting your instructions. Please email images, including logos, to artwork(at)AtlantaID.com with your name and Confirmation Order# and Item(s) to be engraved. We will email an artwork proof for your approval before engraving. Upon receiving approval from you, we usually ship products within 48 - 72 hours. You will receive a shipping notification.