Standard Engraving Guidelines & Form
Please review the Guidelines below regarding Standard Engraving. Then complete the Standard Engraving Form for text engraving on Plates for Glass or Crystal Art or any product with a base and plate. Standard Engraving also includes Text/Monograms on Plaques or Personalized Gifts.
- Plates = Text engraving only. Plaques or Personalized Gifts = Text and/or Monograms engraved.
- For items that offer a choice of Plate colors, select the Plate color.
- Choose how the product should be Oriented for the engraving, either Portrait or Landscape.
- For Monograms – Usually, initials are engraved in the order of first, last, middle initial. For example: John Steven Williams = JWS.
- Submit the lettering/words/initials you would like engraved and in the order to be engraved. Please check that the spelling is correct before submitting. If more than one line is to be engraved, please provide the information in the format (what is to be printed on each line) that is to be engraved.
- Location of Engraving for Plaques or Personalized Gifts - please provide us with the location on the product of where engraving is to be done. (for example, centered, top center, bottom right corner…). If you know your specific Engraving Location Layout, please send it to us in a PDF at artwork(at)AtlantaID.com
- Choose the text or monogram font from the list available.
- Review your information, placement locations and spelling and make any necessary changes. Please submit your form. If you have any questions, please contact us at artwork(at)AtlantaiID.com. We’re happy to help.
- You will receive an emailed proof of the information to be engraved for your approval. After we receive your approval, the product usually ships within 48 to 72 hours. One proof is free. If the customer changes the layout, additional proofs are $10 each.
STANDARD ENGRAVING FORM
We are happy to help if you have any questions. Please contact us at artwork(at)AtlantaID.com.
We will email you a proof of the artwork (free of charge) for your approval before engraving. Additional proofs are $10 each.
Orientation - Vertical or Horizontal
Design Layout Samples
Fonts & Attributes
Thank-you for submitting your instructions. Please email any additional instructions or PDF's with design layouts to artwork(at)AtlantaID.com. Please include your name, order# or items purchased. We will email an artwork proof for your approval before engraving. Upon receiving approval from you, we usually ship products within 48 - 72 hours. You will receive a shipping notification. We appreciate your business.